Help while you can

There is a secret joy in helping strangers.... those walking by the street... people fumbling in a market place... or simply some pedestrian trying to cross a road....

I try not to loose such an opportunity.... 
But truth be told, I have a strong ulterior motive for doing this...

It is always, and I mean always, with the hope that, in case my family and loved ones are having trouble and need help, some stranger will come around and help them out...


We can't help everyone,
but everyone can help someone.
~ Ronald Reagan

Comments

  1. Behaving well, or behaving badly with others sets them on a run of similar behaviour with the people they encounter.

    Your helping others is very commendable. I am sure it is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly believe life comes a full circle... what you give is what you get... hence the hope...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What 'I' want to do

Charades we play

An Apology