Guilt

The feeling that seems to be hounding my life the most is guilt...
The guilt of not doing something I should have... the guilt of not spending time with friends, parents.... oneself...
I guess the source of all happiness is to be free of guilt... No guilt... no nagging thought at the back of my mind... calm and peace....
But more often than not, guilt is a reflection of our own conscience...  which sometimes we tend to ignore for too long...

It is the confession, not the priest, that gives us absolution.
~ Oscar Wilde

Comments

  1. Beautiful! You know even I have a post in my drafts folder on something similar lines. Must complete that. And I agree, guilt is a reflection of our own conscience and I think it's perfectly fine to have some guilts in life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true...
      i wonder where the balance lies...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What 'I' want to do

Charades we play

An Apology