Paint my World !!!

As a kid, all of us dream about painting the sky in colours we want to see the world in...
Somewhere down the line, we become mature with age (people call it wisdom), and we dont wish the same any more...
We stop hoping for any radical changes - see I've said it - I'm refering to it as radical :-)

But what is it that stops us from believing that we can change the world.. paint it the way we want to... to dream .. to wish..

Though this song has been written with a different purpose, i dont think anyone from MLTR will punish me for quoting it here...

Paint my love
You should
Paint my love
It's the picture of
A thousand sunsets
It's the freedom of
A thousand doves
Baby you should
Paint my love..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What 'I' want to do

Charades we play

Life Death and the ones left in between