I don't know if its good or bad, but I know that we all have to go through it once in a while. Maybe somewhere deep down we gulp a few things that should've been said, and on days it comes out on its own. Aren't our hearts fragile? I hope you're okay though xx
True. The cause actually might be that we bottle too much up. But who's to decide how much is enough... because once the flood gates open, it all starts gushing out !
Life, in it's daily momentum, often becomes a series of mechanical actions or 'operational work' that typically occupies the day. This is not a gender specific issue but more a age related outcome. As a child, we don't care about anything. We are oblivious of activities around and just focus on what we want. As we grow up, we are more aware, and tend to take responsibility. Maybe convention associates taking up responsibilities with growing up, and I guess that's how the change subconsciously happens. The only gender based change (not applicable to 100% cases but definitely a wide majority) is that a lot of the operational work like groceries, laundry, keeping the house clean, watering the plants etc land in the hands of the female folk, and the more 'serious' things like providing financial stability etc get mapped to men. I am yet to figure out the reason for this de-facto mapping. I am not sure if these responsibilities landed with the respective g...
Life is a funny thing... atleast most of the times.. We get what we don't want, Not what we expect.. Love the ideal, Miss the real... See what we want to, And ignore what we have... And then, on one of those depressing nights, regret doing it all..
Thanks to our fast paced life, we rarely notice beauty staring at us, showing us the miracles occurring in daily life in front of us. Nature is bountiful, and has its own grand plan. Seasons change, and with each season is a unique phenomenon, marking the change, with its colours setting the tone for the coming months. For someone who cherishes Delhi winter (oh yes, despite the much publicized AQI in the city), fall shows that there is joy in every season. Free floating leaves in most of the trees all around, which crunch under your feet, the fading winters and the precursor to spring is the beautiful brown - green trees, the crunchy sound and the hope of fresh new leaves everywhere. There is just so much to look forward to, always.. nature ensures that there is never a dull moment. There is magic everywhere. We just need to take a moment to stop and witness it.... just like this freely suspended leaf I found, dancing to its own tune. PS: T...
I don't know if its good or bad, but I know that we all have to go through it once in a while. Maybe somewhere deep down we gulp a few things that should've been said, and on days it comes out on its own. Aren't our hearts fragile? I hope you're okay though xx
ReplyDeleteTrue. The cause actually might be that we bottle too much up. But who's to decide how much is enough... because once the flood gates open, it all starts gushing out !
Delete