The joy of Company

Often, I have wondered if being in the company of friends-who-are-family and family-like-friends is overrated. But increasingly, I am beginning to get convinced that 'the pleasure' of being alone is overrated.

For the last fortnight, I was looking forward to a weekend alone, trying to get up-to-date with myself. I had convinced myself that I would have fun and enjoy. But life had a different plan. I ended up spending the entire weekend, not being alone, and totally enjoyed the process. 
The endless discussions about the useful and the useless events in life, might not have added to my knowledge, but left me with this warm feeling that it is never enough.

While having your own space is important, I don't think anything comes close to being able to share, without any inhibitions or worry about opinions.

So a big thanks to my Guardian Angel, who chose to spend time with me and give me company all through the weekend  !


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What 'I' want to do

Charades we play

Life Death and the ones left in between