Home is where the Heart is

What is it that makes home feel like home? That makes one come back to it ?

But IT IS finally, the people who make a house feel like home... People who talk, communicate, are frank with each other...infact I think each person has their own wish list...

For someone who likes the banter at home, I've suddenly started to despise OTT and all devices even more...
Nowadays. I often walk into a house where each person is attached (read: glued) to their own respective devices...grrrrrr.....

I find that my home is missing ?!? Radio silence ....

Comments

  1. To me, home is where I can put my feet on the coffee table and relax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely.. That's what feeling at home is...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charades we play

What 'I' want to do

An Apology